To make evangelical literature available to all nations, so that people may come to a faith and maturity in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Bookshops that impact the community
- The Publication and Distribution of the Word of God and Christian Media that impacts lives
- The Resourcing of Projects Worldwide
We believe that faith in the power and the purposes of God is essential for every Christian. We trust him to meet both our personal needs and for those of the work of CLC. Therefore, the expansion and outreach of CLC is not determined by our visible resources but rather by the commands and promises of God.
We recognize personal sacrifice and dedication to Jesus Christ to be essential to the fulfilling of our God-given commission. We accept that out commitment to Christ may involve hardship and inconvenience, but we do so willingly in order to make the love of God known to needy world.
We are a fellowship of God's people drawn from various backgrounds. We therefore allow no national or racial prejudices or exclusive denominational or doctrinal emphases in the life and ministry of CLC. We believe that within the fellowship of CLC the will of God can be known in all matters pertaining to His work. We accept the teaching of Christ that the test of our discipleship is our love for one another. The fellowship principle within CLC means that each member should be sensitive to the needs and welfare of others and bear one another's burdens in the spirit of love.
We believe we are called to a lifestyle that is honouring to God. We recognize that this is impossible without the power of the Holy Spirit actively working in our lives. We commit ourselves to allowing God to work in and through us.
Statement of Faith
CLC adheres to the following Statement of Faith:
- We believe in the Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in one God, Creator and Sustainer of all things, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth and sinless life, His miracles, His substitutionary and atoning death on the Cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His mediatorial work, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the universal sinfulness and guilt of all mankind since the Fall, rendering humanity subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
- We believe in redemption through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit as essential for the salvation of lost and sinful mankind.
- We believe in the justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.